Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goals

August Goals
1. Buy a new basil plant. Pass! I also bought a rosemary plant. I wasn't really thinking when I bought them the weekend before we went to the beach for 4 days...luckily our neighbors were kind enough to plant-sit for us!
2. Apply for a new position at work (if it becomes available….) Met! I was referring to the Team Leader position which as you know, became available :)
3. Brush Bailey’s hair every (other) day. She has started to shed for some reason. I don't think I brushed it every other day....I probably averaged every 4 days. She's still shedding :/ I think we're going to switch her food again.
4. Finish A Thousand Splendid Suns Pass! This was a really good book....but it didn't really pick up until about halfway through. After it got interesting I couldn't put it down!
5. Open a Roth IRA I still have 2 more days!! This will be done by the 31st :)
6. Decide if we’re flying or driving to Pittsburgh in November for Jay’s wedding…..and buy our plane tickets if we decide on flying! Pretty sure we're going to drive. If an awesome flight price jumps off the computer screen at me then we might fly but we're 90% leaning toward driving.

September Goals
1. Dry some of my basil for the winter
2. Start a new blog series for September...Recipe of the week
3. Be at work by 7:45 4/5 days of the week
4. NOT get the swine flu from work
5. NOT gain 5 pounds (or more) from eating dips and snacks every Saturday while watching football

No comments: