Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Possibly the best week ever!

Yes, this week (specifically Tuesday night through Sunday) could be possibly the best week ever.

Awesome thing #1:
Tonight my awesome friend Paige invited me to go see Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, and POISON (for free)! We are definitely doing it up 80's style!

Awesome thing #2:
Wednesday (hopefully) I should find out about awesome thing #2. You'll hear about it if the news is good, but I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch.

Awesome thing #3:
Wednesday night we leave for our 2nd Annual Orange Beach Trip with friends!!! I can't wait!! 3 full days of lounging on the sugar white beaches with the turquoise water right beyond our toes......and a beverage with a lime or a tiny umbrella in hand!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got my fingers crossed for Awesome thing #2....I'm SUPER EXCITED about Awesome thing #3 and am TERRIBLY JEALOUS of Awesome thing #1. I expect plenty of pictures and perhaps a short video of "Photograph"....PLEASE!!!!