Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello my name is Anne....

...and I'm addicted to Publix. Seriously. I've been there 3 times in the past 5 days. They're having a really good sale right now...and I keep finding coupons...I've saved 67%.

This weekend was fun but busy. Saturday I went to a bridal shower for a friend from work who is getting married in April. Then I went over to another friend's house to help her learn how to use coupons and pair them with sales. We then went to Publix (trip #2 for me) and tried to work our magic. She was seriously overspending on some groceries so we had to have an Intervention. Hopefully she'll stick with it! I'm actually going to have a few people over from work in the next month or so to teach them how to use coupons and save money. That should be fun!

Sunday was a great day. I forgot to mention that the temperature BOTH days this weekend was in the mid 60's!! Bailey and I went for a loooooong walk with another friend from work and today I'm so sore. Going to the gym after work today probably wasn't the best idea. How on earth I ran a marathon a few years ago I have no idea. Seriously.

This week is going to be another ridiculously busy week at work. I'm looking forward to this weekend though. Mom and Dad are possibly coming to visit! If not I'm going to enjoy a quiet, relaxing weekend! Either way I'll be happy because this week will be over :)

1 comment:

Brian said...

Couponaholics Anonymous? Is there a 12-step program? Should I enroll my wife too? We approached a 50% savings recently, and I thought Anne was gonna fall out. Glad to hear everything's still normal in B'Ham.