Saturday, February 27, 2010

March Goals

I don't know if you've noticed but I kind of stopped doing monthly goals sometime at the end of last year. I have a few things I'd like to get accomplished in March so I decided to set a few goals for the month. Here they are:

1) Open a Roth IRA (FOR REAL THIS TIME)
2) Increase our savings by 9.25%
3) Get back into the habit of doing my back exercises 3-4x/week. I was doing really good until Januaryish.
4) Get halfway to level 3 (which will earn me $125...sweeeeeeet) of the Health Miles program at work.
5) Complete another course for this Harvard online leadership class I'm doing at work.
6) Book our Destin trip for May

Tune in at the end of the month to see how I did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We know that some are already onto to SUCCESS!!!!!!