Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back Update

This must be what it feels like to be on bedrest. Awful. I can only take so much of daytime television, magazines, and facebook! I went to an orthopedist yesterday who prescribed a Medrol pack and Robaxin (muscle relaxer) instead of Valium. Yesterday evening I actually felt better and was thinking I was on the mend....and today I'm much more sore.

I'm thinking I'll be okay to travel to Chicago in a couple of days but I'm really nervous. I'm supposed to meet with 2 potential employers, we're meeting with Tom's lab, and the rest of the time is already booked looking at houses and apartments. I'm debating whether or not I should cancel meeting with the employers so I can have some time to go to the hotel and lay down/rest if I'm in pain. I feel bad cancelling but at the same time our number one priority is to find a place to live....and the jobs will still be there in 3 weeks when we actually move there.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Feel better Anne! I hate you are going through this at such a high stress time! Please let me know if I can help and I will say a prayer for you to get better soon. You and Casper are quite a pair these days!