Sunday, October 03, 2010

Fun Fall Weekend with Friends

This weekend I put all of my crazy/obsessive/neurotic moving planning on hold to enjoy the fall weather and hang out with some good friends. Saturday we had people over to watch the Penn State game. Tom manned the grill and I *slaved* over the crockpot to make some Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Little baby Noah was in his Penn State gear although I think he got more enjoyment trying to stick his feet in his mouth than watching the game. We had the Florida/Alabama game on in the other room since our group is so diverse with our football teams.
Sunday afternoon we took Bailey to the dog park to let her have some QT with Jack before we move away. Sunday evening I couldn't help myself and I had to start packing. I'll thank myself when it's the night before the movers come and I can get a good night's sleep instead of pulling an all-nighter (like the last time I moved across the country)!

No comments: