Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Top 10 Things I miss about Birmingham

I had originally meant to write this post before we moved, and just realized the other night that I never wrote it. Looking back, I guess the weeks leading up to our move were a tad bit busier than I thought they were while we were going through it!

10. Sweet tea
9. Warm weather beginning in February
8. Sunshine! (and the lack of frequent winter gray skies)
7. No aiport traffic....ever
6. Publix
5. Our balcony (especially drinking coffee on the balcony on cool spring and fall mornings)
4. Being so close to the Gulf Coast
3. Cheap gas
2. Bailey's friends (her besties (Jack and Casper) and her neighborhood pals!)
1. Our friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We miss you too. But be happy that here in the Ham it hasn't warmed up (for Birmingham) and we've had wintery grey skies for a few weeks now. It's even covered in a layer of snow today.