Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Is it Fall yet?

Every year around this time I start to get excited for Fall. I'm ready for the cooler weather, football season, pumpkin spice candles, being able to wear jeans, a tshirt and flip flops and be completely comfortable, yummy fall foods like soups and casseroles, pretty leaves, baking, and the list goes on and on. I would have to say Fall is my favorite season (although I kind of like all of them, and am very happy to be back where we are able to experience all four seasons).




2 comments:

Brian said...

Nice photo montage. We happened to be at the mall last night, and went to Bath and Body Works. They already had halloween stuff out!?! More importantly, they had cinnamon raisin oatmeal cookie, pumpkin spice, and other fall scented candles. Made me hungry first, then happy fall is approaching.

ALB said...

I can't believe they have Halloween stuff out already!! I guess I'm not the only one ready for fall :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!