Thursday, May 07, 2009

Cinco de Mayo & Game Night

Tuesday night we celebrated Cinco de Mayo with some friends at Iguana Grill. Despite the ridiculous parking situation and the hour and a half wait, I had a really good time! I really like the decor and the food was good too. It's definitely a little more "upscale" than our all time favorite, Habanero's, but I can definitely say we'll be visiting this place again.
Wednesday night our friend Stacy hosted Game Night. Tom couldn't make it so I brought Bailey instead ;) All the puppies had a great time while the humans got into some intense games of star wars Wii and Cranium.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI I've got some great video of Bailey and Casper playing tug-of-war with the three legged spider. HAHAHAHA Hope you are having a fantastic time at the beach.