Thursday, February 26, 2009

Celebration!

Tom and I both had a pretty busy and productive week at work! Tom had 3 presentations in 4 days (journal club at lab meeting, committee meeting, and presentation at Graduate Student Research Day) and I had my performance review with my bosses.

All of the above went extremely well! So tonight we're going out on a date to celebrate! :) Nothing too fancy, you know us. We'll probably go to our favorite mexican restaurant, Habaneros. Not only is the food good, but the service is lightning fast and the mexican beer is cheap. You have barely sat down before they bring you water, tortilla chips, and salsa. Your meal comes out less than 5 minutes after you order it (seriously, we timed it one time when we went with some coworkers). And they come around refilling your salsa and water like every 2 minutes. It's freaking awesome. Although the decor can be a little over-stimulating. Case in point:



1 comment:

Erin Palmer said...

I want to go to there! I'm craving Mexican food.