Friday, May 01, 2009

Goals

I bet you've all been waiting patiently to find out how I did with my April goals, huh? Wait no more, the results are in!


1. Exercise/go to the gym 15 times I did it! Just barely! And it was tough. I may have even exercised 16 times if you count my 35 minute walk with Bailey around the neighborhood the other night (up and down hills, at a brisk pace).
2. Re-organize the pantry Done! See below for before and after pics!
3. Stain the bedside table on Tom's side Not done. Oh well, now I have a goal for May!
4. Lose 5 pounds Hmmmm. I'm not sure if I can confidently say I've lost 5 pounds since my first post on April goals. I can confidently say, however, that I've lost 10 pounds since trying to eat healthier.
5. NOT complain (anymore) about having to work this weekend I'm pretty sure that I no longer complained about having to work that weekend after writing that post.
6. Wake up early enough to drink my coffee on the balcony 1 morning before work Met! This almost didn't happen, mainly because it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for Tom and I to wake up even a millisecond before we absolutely have to. But on the morning of April 30th, we woke up early. I even had time to blow dry my hair and iron my clothes (usually it's either one or the other if I don't iron them the night before). AND I cut Tom's hair too. All before enjoying a nice mug of coffee on the balcony.


May Goals
1. Stain the bedside table on Tom's side
2. Lose 5 pounds
3. Exercise at least 13 times (15 was hard! Plus I doubt I'll be exercising while we're at the beach for 3 days)
4. Take the bags and piles and boxes of stuff we have sitting in the corner to Good Will
5. Submit proposal for conference next year (work stuff)
6. Declutter my "areas" every other day (my "areas" that tend to accumulate papers, coupons, etc tend to be 1) the kitchen table, 2) the coffee table, and 3) my desk/printer table). Tom will be so excited if I accomplish this goal!


Ok I think that's enough for now. I don't want to over-do it!!


Now enjoy some before and after pics of the pantry. The pics don't really do it justice. You'll just have to trust me, it's much better now than it was before! The "Before" pics are on the left and the "After" are on the right.

I even had a helper!

No comments: