Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1 year ago

Sometimes I like to click on the left side of my blog and look at what I was up to one, two, three and four years ago at this time of the year. I clicked on July 2009 and came across this post of Bailey and her new toy, the large, indesctructible Tuffy Ring. Ironically, I took this picture of her this weekend, cuddling with her somewhat worn-in Tuffy Ring. Suprisingly (shockingly), it has lasted a year! Well, kind of. It has no stuffing, no squeakers, about 6 holes and constantly frays all over the carpet, but it is for sure one of her favorites!
And here's a pic of her "relaxing" after a long, difficult day of lounging around on the balcony and going for a walk in 100 degree weather!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I can't believe that toy has lasted so long! Give Bailey a scratch from Bentley.