Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday!!

To meeeeeeee :) Yikes. I'm officially 30! I had a relaxing, low key, yet fun 30th birthday. I thoroughly enjoyed taking the day off of work on my birthday. My massage was great - not quite what I expected, actually a little more painful than I expected, but it was like that good kind of pain. I guess that's what happens when you only get a massage once every 30 years ;)

I did a little shopping in the afternoon - you can read about that here. A few good friends came over for snacks and beverages and Stacy made the best ever chocolate peanut butter marshmallow birthday brownies! The puppies got to play Twilight and we were able to talk to some other good friends who couldn't make it due to a small geographical difference :) Now I get to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. If only every weekend could be 3 days long....

1 comment:

Sara said...

We have finally arrived... Happy 30th Birthday. Glad to hear that it was restful and relaxing!