Sunday, February 15, 2009

Extreme Makover: Blog Edition!

Yay :) My blog got a makeover!! I was getting very sick of the old look. Plus I wanted to put a header across the top of my blog and my old template wouldn't let me. I'm obviously no graphic designer, but it's not bad considering I don't even have photoshop :) It's still a work in progress, so don't be afraid if you see some more changes around the site!

Tom and I had a really great weekend. Friday night we went to our friends Ashley & Tony's wedding shower. There was some really good food, great friends, and a lot of alcohol, which caused things to get out of hand at some point. It got to where men in their late 20's and early 30's were acting like.....well, at what age do you write on each other's stomachs with permanent marker and then do "Belly bumps" in the kitchen? It was actually quite funny and quite ridiculous. I'll spare you the pictures. But I have included some other pics from the night.

Saturday, well, you all know about my run with Bailey. Saturday night Tom and I got PIZZA HUT for Valentine's Day! It was PERFECT :D We made the mistake several years ago of going out to dinner on Valentine's Day. Once was enough for us! I love, love, love Pizza Hut and we haven't had it in forever so we decided to have Pizza Hut Pizza and Verdi for our Valentine's Date :)

Sunday Tom spent the day in lab while I ran errands, made chicken stock, took Bailey for a walk, got caught up on Gossip Girl (now that Puppy Class is over I can finally watch it again!), and gave my blog a makeover.

The Happy Couple

How cool is this?! (Tony went to Penn State too)

Girly Pic....a little blurry.

Me & Jack........cheating on Bailey!!!

3 comments:

Brian said...

I'm digging the makeover...

Unknown said...

I like the makeover...I'm also sad that we missed the ridiculousness of markers and belly bumps. I would like to see photographic evidence if you have it. I'll understand why it wouldn't get posted but I would still like to see it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sara said...

Great blog, Anne! Our Valentine's date was food from Fresh Market, a movie, AND with our baby! I love being serenaded by the baby monitor! :)