Monday, November 22, 2010

I got a job!!

Yay! And it was my first choice too! It will be outpatient instead of inpatient (still peds) but I'm actually really excited. I think it's a good time in my life/career for a little change. I won't start until December 13th, so I still have a little more time off. At first I was hoping to start a little sooner (like Monday) but I think it will be good to just have a little more time to myself. Plus that gives more time for my license to go through since it takes FOR-EV-ERRRRRRR. And things could possibly change, but as of now I'll be working only a few blocks from Tom 3 days a week...so we can commute together. The other 2 days I'll be out in the suburbs. It's great to know that I have a job and a start date!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Excellent! Congrats! Happy Thanksgiving I guess? Maybe it's an early Christmas present?

Chi-town Southerner said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Congrats on the job, and welcome to Chicago!

Unknown said...

Absolutely wonderful news, Anne! Way to go!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!

Dorothy said...

Congrats, Anne! Glad to hear you got the job you wanted!