Wednesday, November 03, 2010

This is it!!

Goodbye Birmingham! We will miss you greatly. We started our married life together here, ever since stepping off the plane from our honeymoon. We've met amazing friends, some of whom have already moved on and we're beyond excited to be living near them again. Tom became Dr. Tom and I had the opportunity to work with some truly exceptional people. We adopted our super cute pup, Bailey, and took multiple vacations to the beautiful gulf coast. I discovered my domestic side and my love for cooking and baking. I also found my frugal genes and decided to run my first (and only) marathon. I only hope that Chicago and our new adventure offers us as much contentment and fulfillment as Birmingham has.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Safe travels!!!

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip. We can't wait to see you two soon!

Stacy said...

I will miss you terribly and as I think last demonstrated, Casper will miss his buddy Bailey (and she the "living Bobo"). Safe travels to your new city. There will a package of love arriving from Alabama when I get the address to the new place!