Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goals

It's been a while since I've made any monthly goals, and I'm not quite sure I'm ready to jump right back in just yet (maybe in January?) But I do have some things I would like to get done before I go back to work in less than 2 weeks!! So, here we go!
  • Iron enough work clothes to last me through the rest of the year...all 3 weeks of it ;)
  • Read all of my magazines that have been building up
  • Organize my coupons - shouldn't be hard, since I haven't been getting them in the Sunday paper >:0
  • Change our car tags
  • Change my drivers license
  • Change our insurance
  • Finish painting our small, side coffee table for our new "sitting area" in the living room
  • Write and mail Christmas cards
  • Take huge pile of stuff in kitchen corner to Good Will
  • Take suit and cute holiday shirt to the dry cleaners

Hmmm, I think that's it for now. I've been enjoying every day and not cramming it too full with stuff I have to do, but I'm sure if I wanted to I could accomplish all or most of that list in 1 day. But what fun would that be? :)

No comments: